Monday, February 1, 2010

You Wonder Why, While I Wonder Nothing.

When you know that you should be feeling an emotion about a situation and it doesn't happen? Ha. You know, something bad happens during the middle of the day to someone close to you, and you literally can't feel a thing, no remorse, no sorry, nothing? Yeah, its lovely, I can't even write something similar to emotion, right now, I can't even grasp the words to describe how I should be feeling. I really just don't know right now what I should even think about, no music cheers up a mood, because it feels like I just don't have a mood, if that makes sense.

Lovely.
I still can't write. I paused for about 2 minutes to see if anything will come to my head besides a monotone voice.

Sadly.

That's a thing that happens with my body. It becomes so wrapped up in emotion that it gets to a point where it completely crashes. Anything that made me happy, sad, frustrated ect. is now gone. I don't have anything to grasp on to and nothing to talk about. Even if I could talk about it with someone, I wouldn't have a word in my mouth to say. When I should say something that reflects my personality. It's dead. When I should say something that could comfort someone. It's dead.

I'm going to go smoke.

I really don't have any other input.

Sadly, this lasts for about a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment