Friday, February 5, 2010

Still Feel Like Shit

Oh yes. I am writing this at 6:00 AM. Can't sleep. Again.

It's lovely how my mind likes to take up my time to think about the things that cause me emotional pain.

I can only guess at this point that I'm still shitfaced emotionally. It's sad really. I wish this was all a big fluke. I wish something would be said to make me feel stupid, because when you feel stupid. You know that reality had just smacked you in the face.

Hopefully I'm wrong about the things I'm thinking but my mind is jumping to too many conclusions that I just can't comprehend.

I'm baffled. Very. How can I be so stupid.

I'm not going to reference directly to my problem(s). But seriously. Why can't things go back to the way they were. If this keeps going on. I'm going to do something reckless and regret it.

Please. I want to be the same person I was.

It's great being a sensitive bastard knowing he is always going to walk into something like this.

You know what the meanest thing I could say about this? A piece of advice that I really wish that was given to me?

Well. I'm not going to say it right now. I want to see if it is proven true first, and I hope to....well I just hope that it doesn't come true and that I'm wrong. I just hope.

/end

No comments:

Post a Comment