Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Who Am I?

To discern the fact that the development of the mind and body is what determines who we are. They both mature at different paces sometimes conflicting with each other. My own well being subjected with my placement in this world makes me somewhat weary. I, over time, have isolated my standing relationship with the world, which causes me to be away from its judgment. Though, the world tends to trick me, it erases its presence and hides its hideous mark in my life only to form an entity, a mind and body of its own.
This disguise presents this entity that is complimented by a mind and body to become a being of self thought. It strings itself to this being which becomes a puppet, a puppet that is able to rationalize with me. This illusion, unable to see it before, causes me to release my cultivated isolation that surrounds me. This entity, or puppet however you may subjugate it, appears as someone who I can empathize with, to the point where I lose what once was my own identity before.
I salivate and free myself from my previous thoughts of the world and try to embrace this persona figure, unknowingly seeing that this is only a manifestation of the irrational world I have turned my back on. It is a veil cast upon me, an unjust one at that. My trust now becomes a lie that will show its face in the end.
This cause shows that trusting another existance besides myself to be separate from the world has grown difficult. For my own mind cannot deceive me, I have a perfect trust of it. I know this because of countless sittings of reasoning with my thoughts that are untainted by any emotion or deity. I persevere this because I am my own individual, an pure entity, for I am rational and just.
I do not pray for others to follow my endeavor, but only hope that others who have the capacity that I do will see this perception of mine and will reason with it. Alas, my hope does not extend outside the shell of my own consciousness, for I will not commit the same falsehoods that I once perspired to believe.

"For what is unchallenged by understanding and rationality becomes only the immoral standard of the ignorant being."

No comments:

Post a Comment