Wednesday, December 2, 2009

One Last Thing. The Only Piece That Matters.

I sit here with an empty feeling in my gut. Emptiness. It hurts. Its a pain so undesirable, because it will always remain as nothing.

Who knew a hole could grow inside. A void. Something that leaves you to wonder if it ever could be filled. Of course it can. Yet it has never been filled before.

Someone who deals with this kind of pain has had something there. Given to them by that one person. When its gone. It hurts. Yet they can look back on, and hope that it can be filled again. Because something was there.

For me. Nothing was ever there. I don't even know if it was something that was close to being there. It just still remains empty. Lying there. Waiting. Tormenting my focus to achieve peace within myself.

It remains untainted.

I don't like to think about it. But it waits for me to break open the bottle. The emotions that where locked inside. It waits. It uses my vulnerability.

I can not say a word about it to anyone.
It's simple. I'm just afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment