Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hi I'm Chris Hawkins With Dateline NBC

Alright so I'm sitting in bed at my cousins house with him being asleep and me trying to find a ticket home. No luck so far.

O well.

Wow. I just realized I'm more self-conscious than a smoker addicted to cigarettes. Ha? No. Don't worry that was just a petty analogy that would somehow cross your mind and "make sense". It probably didn't work but that's your problem not mine. So I recently discovered that writing notes on your hand is a lot better than reading from a screen. Which the credit all goes to Sarah Palin. Though the thing is she isn't the first one to do that. Kids in high school do it all the time, like to remember something, to remember something for a test, to remember something during a test, but I digress.

So. I've decided that I am going to go to a tea party rally. I have been so interested to experience the crazy first hand (not pun intended to my last remark). But is it safe to call them all crazy? Well duh, and I hope to confirm that when I go to the rally on tax day. Am I going to be disrespectful to people? Well someone needs to stand up for the guy who was mocked a scorn because he had Parkinson's disease. Don't believe me? Well here take a look yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ik4f1dRbP8


See? Sickening. Trust me I can provide so much more that justifies my reasoning (I think I'm going to make the word "justify" taboo for me now to say).

Anyways yes, I want to go to one of the rally's to well. Poke some fun. Cause mischief. Hey its what I do. I'm cynical that way. How am I going to do it? Well making sure I bring my brain with me as well as a funny sign like "I once too spelled a sign wrong" or "Free high fives" or even better which is "OMG I LOVE NOT HAVING HEALTH CARE" which would have a little * next to it that says "Sarcasm intended".

Alright I really need to get to bed. I'm tired (yet not).

Good night. And Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment